Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pink is the colour

I have just witnessed the funniest and most baffling thing. I was too amazed that when I got back to my desk, the first thing I did was to post this blog. Most days, after lunch, a few friends and I take a walk and go for a drink at a nearby pub. No, not for alcohol but a soft drink. Today was no different. There were, carrying out our almost daily ritual, talking about whatever guys talk about (money and cars only). All of a sudden there was a deafening silence. All of us just went quiet. Walking in the opposite direction was a man. He was dressed very smartly. Too smartly actually. He was dressed in a white checked shirt and a pink tie. Nothing wrong with that except that he was wearing a pink trouser. Yes PINK!. As soon as he walked past us, we all burst out laughing and it wasn't just us but even those behind us that saw him. It was so hilarious. This guy was so confident (hats off t him). He looked so ridiculous. I'm not a snob, really , but this was just out of this world. We're still laughing at this moment. IT was that hilarious. It's one of those things you need to see to believe how bad/ridiculous it is.

No comments: